Fantastic floral projects from four talented bloggers are being featured this week! You’ll get lots of inspiration from these flower ideas, and also access to tutorials if you choose to make anything for yourself or others.
Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #393!
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
FANTASTIC FLORAL PROJECTS!
MEET THE HOSTS!
Before we get to the features, I’m adding my own flower project to the mix for additional inspiration for you ~ DIY floral basket arrangement. Hop over to my post to see how easy it is to make this gorgeous arrangement!
THIS WEEK’S FLORAL FEATURES:
Julie, from Sum of Their Stories, has stitched up such a pretty peace quote embroidery design. I like her idea of framing it in a hoop instead of a frame. Julie has provided a free download for the floral design, and she also has tutorial links for the various stitches that were used. Check out that unique spider web stitch!
Lisa, from Fresh Vintage by Lisa, repurposed vintage pillowcases by making them into covers for hangers. She shows us how she made patterns to get the covers to be a perfect fit for the clothes hangers. Now you know what you can do with the pretty floral linens that you always see in antique stores!
MaryJo, from Master”pieces” of My Life, has the perfect alternative to having to hand wash crystal and fine china after having a luncheon or dinner party. She’s sharing how we can instead create a beautiful faux disposable tablescape. Hop over to her blog to see how she successfully pulled off using her lovely floral paper products in her table setting!
Christine, from Christine’s Crafts, shows off her cute embellished tote bag project. She provides a tutorial for how to make the yo-yo flowers that are attached to her bag. Yo-yo flowers are so fun to make, but watch out because they can be addicting, too. Pull out your fabric scraps and get busy!
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week ~ try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here before.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways ~ unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe, or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for co-hosts. Help us rock this party! If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org
By joining the Home Matters Link Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any party of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured post, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
LINK UP BELOW: