The features this week are all about fall decor and recipes. These autumn ideas and recipes will surely get your comfort cooking and home inspiration flowing!
Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #392!
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
FALL HOME DECOR AND RECIPES
MEET THE HOSTS!
Before we get to the features, I’m going to add my own fall home decor to the mix for more inspiration for you ~ frugal fall mantel decor. I’m all about decorating on a budget, so hop over to my post to see how I decorated for fall using thrifty items.
FEATURED FALL HOME DECOR
Heidi, from Eleanor Rose Home, is sharing part one of her living room update. She shows off her new and affordable linen curtains that look perfect with her inviting and cozy decor. Heidi’s color scheme makes it very easy to bring in fall decor when it’s time to decorate for the season.
Hunny, I’m Home made this pretty farmhouse fall wreath using an autumn Dollar Tree sign. The sign not only helps towards making this a budget-friendly project, but also adds some extra fall personality. She used picks from Walmart which also keeps the project affordable.
FEATURED FALL RECIPES
Arlene, from Flour on My Face, is sharing her fall recipe for homemade fig preserves. She suggests using the preserves on toast, on a bagel with cream cheese, or using it as filling for strudel. Hop over to her blog to get the recipe!
What screams autumn more than a comforting fall recipe for apple crisp? Artful Homemaking‘s recipe only calls for basic ingredients making it an easier recipe to whip together. I can smell it cooking right now, can’t you? Visit her blog to grab the recipe!
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week ~ try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here before.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways ~ unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe, or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for co-hosts. Help us rock this party! If you are interested, please contact Donna at email@example.com
By joining the Home Matters Link Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any party of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured post, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Link Up Below: