I’m Allyson and I live out in the boondocks in a very small town located on the Upper Chesapeake Bay. I live with my nerdy, engineer husband and our 20 lb. orange tabby cat.
WHAT IS SOUTHERN SUNFLOWERS ALL ABOUT?
Southern Sunflowers is the perfect place to find:
- Home decor DIY ideas
- Inside and outdoor DIY projects
- Arts and crafts tutorials
- Themed gift ideas
- Thrift store makeovers and upcycles
- Free Printables
……all on a budget!
WHY DID I START SOUTHERN SUNFLOWERS?
I started Southern Sunflowers so I could share with you all the fun I have while:
- painting and gluing my clothes when I’m creating arts and crafts.
- sweating bullets when I’m working on my outdoors DIY projects.
- cleaning off cobwebs and sticky stuff when upcycling my thrift store finds.
- changing my mind a bazillion times when I’m decorating and making DIY items.
- digging in my totes searching for misplaced gifts when wrapping my themed gifts.
- pulling my hair out when trying to learn the AI computer program to create free printables.
SOUTHERN SUNFLOWERS – ETSY SHOP:
Along with my Southern Sunflowers blog, I have an Etsy shop where I sell handmade sewn items for kids, family and home. I sell pillowcases and tote bags for kids, shoe and lingerie bags, aprons, and other miscellaneous items.
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST FOR HOME DECOR AND CRAFT INSPIRATION!
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK FOR SHARED POSTS FROM ME AND OTHER BLOGGERS!