I’ve chosen a variety of features this week for our Home Matters Party. The four features from our talented bloggers are a must-see! From DIY autumn home decor, pretty printables, to a yummy entree and dessert. Something for everyone!
Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #394!
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
MEET THE HOSTS!
I’m adding one of my fall projects that I thought you might be interested in viewing ~ how to paint a thrift store vase.
THIS WEEK’S FEATURES!
Marie, from Interior Frugalista, shared her recycled fall wall art in which wood tiles and a frame from Goodwill were used. Doesn’t it look amazing? Her budget-friendly project is perfect for a beginner learning mosaics since it doesn’t require miter cuts. Hop over to her blog to follow her step-by-step instructions.
Rachelle, from My Hubbard Home, has made the prettiest sunflower watercolor free printables! I’m very partial to these since my favorite flowers are sunflowers. She has provided options for prints that can be resized, postcards, and gift tags. The free printables all have lovely quotes of wisdom.
Shari, from Faith Filled Food for Moms, shared her cheesy chicken taco and rice recipe with us last week. This looks so good, especially for a budget-friendly meal. Drop by her blog to see even more quick and easy meals she has linked, like chicken enchilada casserole!
Who loves cheesecake? ME! Ann’s Entitled Life has a delicious looking no-bake pumpkin cheesecake recipe to share. Ann gives us many tips and variations for making cheesecakes. Pop over to her blog to see the links to her other cheescakes, too, like her chocolate one!
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week ~ try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here before.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways ~ unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe, or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for co-hosts. Help us rock this party! If you are interested, please contact Donna at email@example.com
By joining the Home Matters Link Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any party of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured post, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
LINK UP BELOW: