The party features this week are apple recipes and free printables! You’ll find two drool-worthy apple recipes: sourdough apple cake and caramel apple bars. The free printables are a self-help daily planner and prints for a family command center. Enjoy!
Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #395!
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
APPLE RECIPES AND FREE PRINTABLES
MEET THE HOSTS!
Since free printables are being featured, I thought I’d add one of my own for you to download, also ~ Rustic Thanksgiving Printable Wall Decor. Pop on the post link to go download it now or pin it for later!
FEATURED APPLE RECIPES
Niki, from The House on Silverado, has a caramel apple bar recipe to share with us. Doesn’t a shortbread crust, apple filling, and streusel topping sound delicious? Well, it gets even better with the caramel drizzle! Even though the bars have to chill for a couple of hours, Niki says they’re “worth the wait!”
Karla, from the Happy Mustard Seed, is sharing her yummy recipe for sourdough apple cake. She gives us helpful details that we’ll want to know, like tips for making the cake and potential variations. Also, we learn lots of options that we can serve with the cake. Drop by her blog to pin the recipe!
FEATURED FREE PRINTABLES
Julie, from Filling the Jars is going to help keep our lives on track by providing a printable daily planner page that we can print for free! She has an option that allows us to fill in the planner on our computers and gives a tutorial for how to do that. Hop over to her blog to get your free printable!
Tracy Lynn, from Declutter in Minutes, not only shares links leading to a variety of family command center printables, but also to her own home planner pack as well. You’ll for sure want to get these free printables to help keep your family organized!
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week ~ try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here before.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways ~ unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe, or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for co-hosts. Help us rock this party! If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org
By joining the Home Matters Link Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any party of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured post, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
LINK UP BELOW: