The features this week are all about DIY updates and makeovers. You’ll find that our talented bloggers have shared beginner to intermediate DIY projects. I’m sure you’ll get some inspiration when viewing this week’s features. Enjoy!
Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party!
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
DIY UPDATES AND MAKEOVERS
MEET THE HOSTS!
Before we get to the weekly features, I thought you’d like to see my DIY makeover of a thrift store bulletin board. Go check out how it looked before the makeover and see how I made my messy bow.
FEATURED UPDATE AND MAKEOVER IDEAS
Meagan, at Decorative Inspirations, shares how she updated her plastic patio furniture with chalk paint and a stencil. I’m loving the stencil design she used to makeover her little table! Hop over to her blog to see how her DIY project made her patio chairs and table look brand new!
Junk is My Life gave an outdated side table a makeover to be proud of! She used blue milk paint and give the table a distressed look. Drop by her blog to see how she managed to breath new life into the table!
Fresh Vintage by Lisa, found a thrift store vintage table runner and used it to make a unique looking junk journal cover. The stitching on the fabric is so pretty and delicate looking. Head over to her blog to see her ingenious way to cover holes in vintage fabric!
Our Clover House, is showing off this awesome sunflower bedspread. Ya’ll know how much I love sunflowers! I have a guest room that needs a makeover and when I spotted this at the party, I knew it would become an option for my guest bedding. Visit her blog to see what the reverse side of the bedspread looks like!
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week ~ try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here before.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out you hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways ~ unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe, or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for co-hosts. Help us rock this party! If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org
By joining the Home Matters Link Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any party of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured post, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Link up below!