This week, I’ve chosen flower home decoration ideas to feature from four of our fabulous bloggers. You’ll find a variety of floral decor as inspiration today to help decorate your own home!
Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party!
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
IDEAS FOR DECORATING YOUR HOME WITH FLOWERS
MEET THE HOSTS!
QUICK AND EASY FLORAL WREATH
I’m adding my quick and easy floral wreath to the home decor inspiration. Click the link to get my step-by-step instructions for making this summer front door decor!
FEATURED FLOWER HOME DECORATION IDEAS
I love the bold and bright look of The Apple Street Cottage’s floral decorative plaque! Ann shares how she updated a thrift store plaque by painting and decoupaging napkins on to create this beautiful home decor piece. It’s time to go thrifting so we can make one for ourselves!
If you’re familiar with Whispers of the Heart, then you know that Beth styles the most amazing themed tablescapes ever. She doesn’t disappoint with her hydrangea summer tablescape because it looks wonderful! Isn’t the fresh flower centerpiece beautiful, especially in that vintage vase? I can’t wait to see what Beth has planned next for her table!
Sandra, from Come to Dinner at 8, is showing us her lovely summertime tablescape that she created. Just look at her gorgeous floral and butterfly tablecloth with matching napkins ~ so pretty! The fresh flower arrangement her husband contributed makes the entire look. Way to go, hubby!
Debbie, from Debbie Dabble, shows us how much better our wreaths can look, year after year, just by changing out the flowers that have been faded by the sun. Her floral wreath refresh looks stunning on her front porch door!
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week ~ try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here before.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out you hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways ~ unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe, or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for co-hosts. Help us rock this party! If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org
By joining the Home Matters Link Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any party of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured post, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Link up below!