The features this week are all about inexpensive crafting ideas. Who doesn’t think about a budget when planning a new craft project? I know I do! I’m hoping you’ll get some inspiration when viewing this week’s features. Enjoy!
Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party!
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
INEXPENSIVE CRAFTING IDEAS
MEET THE HOSTS!
DIY SEASHELL BASKET CRAFT
I’m adding one of my own inexpensive crafting ideas for you to get inspiration from ~ DIY seashell basket craft. Click over to my post and find out how I got thrifty with my craft!
FEATURED THRIFTY CRAFTING IDEAS
Claire, from Pillar Box Blue, has lots of upcycled craft ideas for us to view. Everything from furniture, food containers, to nature is shown in her list of projects. I’m loving the look of the old pallet she stenciled and added potted plants. Isn’t it awesome? You’re sure to find some inexpensive crafting ideas you’ll like to make, so head over to her blog to have a look!
JJ, at Thriving with Less, gathered a few west coast beach rocks and added words and simple designs to them. This inexpensive crafting project is perfect for displaying your beach vacation treasures. I really like how the varying designs and inspirational words look together in the woven basket! Hop over to her blog to find out what kind of crafting pen she used.
Helen, from Hello Sewing, teaches us how to make this great looking DIY crossover bag. She provides a very detailed tutorial to make this pattern easy to make on our own. You can use fabric from your stash to make this an inexpensive crafting project.
Kristie, from Love My Little Cottage, is an amazing painter and I love her painting style. She offers us an interesting list of pros and cons of making prints from your original paintings and shares the inexpensive way she makes prints and packages them. Visit her blog so you can check out her paintings!
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week ~ try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here before.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out you hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways ~ unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe, or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for co-hosts. Help us rock this party! If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org
By joining the Home Matters Link Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any party of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured post, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Link up below!