This week the Halloween and Fall features include two unique Halloween crafts, an upcycled fall pillow, and a decadent Oreo recipe. Enjoy!
Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #397!
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
HALLOWEEN AND FALL FEATURES
MEET THE HOSTS!
Did you miss last week’s party? Hop over to see what you missed!
THIS WEEK’S FEATURES!
Regina, from Saved From Salvage, made her halloween wreath using a thrifted frame. I just love the shade of orange she used to paint the frame. Head over to her blog to view the second DIY halloween wreath she made, too. You’ll love that one as well!
Clarie, from Pillar Box Blue, has shared her DIY Halloween felt decorations with us. Her craft is so unique and whimsical, isn’t it!? Claire’s clever imagination never ceases to amaze me. Hop over to her blog so you can get the tutorial!
Beth, from Creatively Beth, used a flannel shirt to make her cute upcycled pumpkin pillow. I like how she included the shirt pocket and trimmed the pumpkin in a blanket stitch. Her pillow is perfect to add to your cozy fall decor!
Calling all Oreo Lovers! Doesn’t this No-Bake Oreo Pie, from Spaceship and Laser Beams, look so decadent? This recipe is one you definitely want to pin to your recipe board.
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than three posts each week.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to visit your hosts and co-hosts on their blogs or social media.
- We ask that you do not add other Link Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways ~ unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe, or post.
- The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for co-hosts. Help us rock this party! If you are interested, please contact Donna at email@example.com
By joining the Home Matters Link Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any party of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured post, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
LINK UP BELOW: