Pumpkin dessert recipes are thought of as favorite sweets in the fall for almost everyone. I’m featuring four bloggers this week who shared their mouth-watering pumpkin desserts. Enjoy!
Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #396!
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
PUMPKIN DESSERT RECIPES
MEET THE HOSTS!
In case you missed last week’s party, you can find it here.
THIS WEEK’S FEATURES!
The Kitchen is My Playground shared her no-bake chocolate pumpkin icebox cake, and wow, it looks delicious! I’ve never tasted a chocolate and pumpkin combination, so this dessert recipe has been added to my must-try list. Drop by her blog to get the recipe and see more pumpkin recipes!
Crystal and Co., is sharing her baked iced pumpkin donut recipe with us. The recipe has a simple list of ingredients and is easy to make. These donuts wouldn’t last very long in my household! Hop by Crystal’s blog to grab the recipe and see more donut recipes!
Fat Dad Foodie‘s recipe for Reese’s Pieces pumpkin cookies is perfect for a Reese candy lover! These cookies are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside ~ the perfect kind of cookie. Drop by his blog to get this yummy recipe!
Mrs. Kringles Kitchen shared a recipe for pumpkin ginger bread with cinnamon honey butter. Can’t you just imagine that tasty butter filling up those nooks and crannies on a slice? Yum! Mrs. Kringle has this pumpkin recipe listed, as well as, a YouTube video to view how this bread is made.
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week ~ try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here before.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways ~ unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe, or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for co-hosts. Help us rock this party! If you are interested, please contact Donna at email@example.com
By joining the Home Matters Link Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any party of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured post, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
LINK UP BELOW: