Frame my free winter printable wall art to help create a winter wonderland in your home!
(post updated December 27, 2022)
I used a wonderful snowflake quote on my winter print and added some soft blue snowflakes to make beautiful, wintery home decor to hang as wall art, display on a table, or prop on a mantel.
Printable wall art is an inexpensive and quick way to decorate your home. It’s also convenient since you can easily change the prints out for each season or holiday.
FREE WINTER PRINTABLE WALL ART
It’s time for another “10 on the 10th” monthly challenge where I join a group of creative bloggers and we share ideas with our readers that cost less than $10 to make. The theme this month is “Winter Blues and Whites.” Be sure to click the links at the end of this post to see what they’ve created. Don’t miss out!
It’s almost 2023 and prices have increased since I first wrote this post for my winter printable. You can find decent frames from $5 and up. Of course, Dollar stores are always an option for those on a strict budget.
Laser prints from an office supply store will cost less than $1.50 per sheet on 110 lb. cardstock. (See inexpensive frame suggestions below.)
As an Amazon affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
- 110 lb. card stock
- paper cutter or scissors
- 8 x 10 frame
- home printer or laser printer
FRAME SUGGESTIONS FOR YOUR WINTER PRINTABLE
1. I’ve purchased 8×10 frames at Michael’s in the past using coupons, which I did for my Thanksgiving free printable.
2. Walmart sometimes has decent 8×10 frames for $5.00 and up. They usually display the cheaper ones on an end cap near the frame aisle. I purchased one of their cheap ones for my farmhouse winter printable.
3. You can paint an existing frame like I did for my “Let it Snow” free print. I used the same charcoal frame for today’s new printable, too.
4. Amazon is always an option, too.
HOME PRINTER VERSUS LASER PRINTER
The colors vary a lot when printing on a home printer versus a laser printer.
My print was done on a laser printer at Staples which shows brighter colors. The print from your home printer will show much softer colors.
I highly recommend using 110 lb. cardstock as printing paper and a laser print.
I hope you enjoy using my free winter printable wall art as part of your seasonal home decor!
CLICK THE LINKS BELOW TO SEE MORE WINTER IDEAS!
The Apple Street Cottage – Hot Cocoa for Winter
Patina & Paint – Winter Snowflakes
French Ethereal – How to Decorate with Wintertime Blues and Whites
Pandora’s Box – Blueberry Recipes
Sharing my free winter printable at the following fabulous blogs!