The features this week are mostly about summer citrus colors, and there’s a featured recipe, too. There’s nothing more refreshing in the summer than seeing colorful citrus colors like lemon yellows, limes and oranges used in decor. I’m sure you’ll get some inspiration when viewing this week’s features. Enjoy!
Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party!
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
MEET THE HOSTS!
Since we’re talking about summer and citrus, I’m going to add to the mix my free lemon printables for ya’ll. Pop over to my post to download or just pin it for later!
SUMMER CITRUS COLORS FEATURED
Lori, from Dining Delight, has shared her gorgeous summer citrus themed tablescape with us. She has quite the gift for attention to detail. Take note of the double napkin in her napkin ring, fresh lemon and lime slices in the stemware, and the lemon place card. It’s a table setting worth envying, isn’t it?
Claire Justine, has 10 ideas for upcycling jam jars that we can choose from and make. Don’t you just love the unique idea of pairing summer citrus slices with roses? Claire is sharing several jam recipes, too. Hop over to her blog to get all the jar ideas and recipes!
Call me crazy, but these awesome striped wall colors remind me grapefruit citrus colors. I absolutely love the stripes! Kathryn, from The Dedicated House Nuts and Bolts, gives us a tour of her daughter’s sweet girly bedroom. Drop by her blog to see her newest decor additions for the walls, especially the cross stitch artwork.
Raspberries aren’t citrus, I just thought these white chocolate raspberry blondies looked divine. Amy, from The Copper Table had me at white chocolate! You only need 6 ingredients and they’re ready to eat in less than one hour. They’re easy and fast so head over to her blog to get the recipe!
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week ~ try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here before.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out you hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways ~ unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe, or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for co-hosts. Help us rock this party! If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org
By joining the Home Matters Link Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any party of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured post, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Link Up Below: