If you love making your own cards or you want to learn how to make them, you’re really going to like these handmade greeting card ideas that I’m featuring this week!
Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party!
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
I’m the worst at picking out greeting cards in a store! It’s not only overwhelming, but I seem to have a hard time finding just the right one.
If you have the same problem, the 4 featured cards should give you some inspiration for your own card making. You’ll find a variety of ideas for making cards, such as, from a craft kit, using scrapbook stamps and dies, and even how to upcycle a card.
PINEAPPLE NOTE CARDS ~ FREE PRINTABLES
I’m adding my free pineapple printable note cards to the mix for another greeting card idea. You can choose from a “Thank You” version or the plain one as seen in the photo below. I hope you have time to visit my post!
MEET THE HOSTS!
FEATURED HANDMADE GREETING CARD IDEAS
Beth, from Creatively Beth, shows how we can make a colorful Diamond Dotz greeting card. She shares a step-by-step tutorial for assembling this colorful card which is from a craft kit. I want to make one, too!
“Sending sunshine and good feelings your way” is the perfect saying to send someone who needs get well wishes or encouragement. Megan, from I Teach Stamping, shares her greeting card made with a lattice cover die. Visit her gallery section where she shows lots of card making inspiration!
Linda, from Paper Seedlings, explains to us how she made her “My heart is smiling because of you” greeting card. Don’t those stamped flowers look wonderful with the gradient colors? Card making is her specialty, so be sure to visit her blog to see what else she has created!
Julie, from Sum of Their Stories, has made two whimsical greeting cards by recycling magazine pages. Talk about a budget-friendly way to make cards! Don’t you just love her doodles, too? Drop by her blog to see what her second card looks like.
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week ~ try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here before.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out you hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways ~ unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe, or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for co-hosts. Help us rock this party! If you are interested, please contact Donna at email@example.com
By joining the Home Matters Link Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any party of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured post, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Link up below!