Fun summer ideas for kids are being featured this week! You’ll find 4 boredom buster ideas and activities for preschoolers up to tweens.
Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party!
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
FUN SUMMER IDEAS FOR KIDS
MEET THE HOSTS!
FEATURED FUN SUMMER ACTIVITIES
ABC’s of Literacy has a fun summer project that we can print out for our children. The ocean animals cut and paste book looks like the perfect activity to keep your kids little busy bees during those 95+ degree days when it’s just too hot to play outside. Also, you’ll find links to additional ocean activities, so check their website!
Laura, from Me and My Inklings, is sharing her summer idea for making Minion snack mix to give to your kids and their friends. You can mix a big ‘ole batch and head to the movie theater, or just make some for an extra special summer snack!
Maria, from Krafty Planner, is sharing the cutest 4th of July coloring pages. These free printables don’t have to be just for the 4th of July or the summer because we can be patriotic anytime. Grab those crayons and get ready for some colorful fun!
Tracey, from The Kitchen is My Playground, has a yummy recipe for sprinkle sugar cookies to share with us. Kids love those sprinkles, don’t they! If your child enjoys helping in the kitchen then they’ll have a ball whipping up a batch of these sweets with mom or dad for some summer fun.
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week ~ try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here before.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out you hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways ~ unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe, or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for co-hosts. Help us rock this party! If you are interested, please contact Donna at email@example.com
By joining the Home Matters Link Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any party of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured post, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Link up below!