I’ve chosen a great variety of creative diy craft ideas this week that range from simple to more involved. You can pick one that fits your crafting time! I think you’ll enjoy making one or more of these creative crafts or just get some inspiration for your next DIY project.
Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party!
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
CREATIVE DIY CRAFT IDEAS
MEET THE HOSTS!
FEATURED CREATIVE DIY CRAFT IDEAS
Isn’t this crocheted rainbow pillow absolutely adorable? Eye Love Knots has chosen a color scheme that is so pretty for this DIY craft. Just think of all the other color possibilities that you can change it to so it matches your own room colors!
Resin crafts are so popular these days in the crafting world, so I’m very happy to see that Artsy Fartsy Mama is sharing a detailed tutorial for making an alcohol ink paint water bowl (trinket tray). If you haven’t tried resin crafts yet, she has a link in her post for “getting started with resin.”
Heidi, from Every Day Savvy, shows us her tutorial for how to make this sweet spa sock cupcake craft. She is also giving us access to her cupcake wrapper template. The color possibilities are endless for this cute craft idea. These would make perfect birthday party favors, wouldn’t they?
Jennifer, from Studio 27, shares with us how she refreshed a thrift store find – candy jar holder makeover. The holder is now being used to store her faux cupcakes, which by the way, she has a link in her post for how to make them! They look so real, don’t they?
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week ~ try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here before.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out you hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways ~ unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe, or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for co-hosts. Help us rock this party! If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org
By joining the Home Matters Link Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any party of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured post, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Link up below!