Frame my free winter printable wall art to help create a winter wonderland in your home!
I used a wonderful snowflake quote on my winter print and added some soft blue snowflakes to make beautiful, wintery home decor to hang as wall art, display on a table, or prop on a mantel.
Printable wall art is an inexpensive and quick way to decorate your home. It’s also convenient since you can easily change the prints out for each season or holiday.
FREE WINTER PRINTABLE WALL ART
As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
HOME PRINTER VERSUS LASER PRINTER
My print was done on a laser printer at Staples which shows crisp, brighter colors. The print from your home printer will show much softer colors.
I highly recommend using 110 lb. cardstock as printing paper and a laser print.
The colors vary a lot when printing on a home printer versus a laser printer.
Laser prints from an office supply store cost me less than $1.00 per sheet on 110 lb. cardstock.
FRAME SUGGESTIONS FOR YOUR WINTER PRINTABLE
1. CRAFT STORES: Use coupons or shop sales at craft stores like Hobby Lobby or Michael’s to find deals on 8 x 10 frames, which I did for my Thanksgiving free printable.
3. PAINT an existing frame like I did for my “Let it Snow” free print. I used the same charcoal frame for today’s new printable, too.
4. DEPARTMENT STORES, like Boscov’s, have a special group of frames for inexpensive prices.
5. DISCOUNT STORES, such as, T.J. Maxx, Marshall’s, or Home Goods often have good deals.
6. DOLLAR TREE is always the great choice to find frames for those on a strict budget.
I hope you enjoy using my free winter printable wall art as part of your seasonal home decor!
It’s time for another “10 on the 10th” monthly challenge where I join a group of creative bloggers and we share ideas with our readers that cost less than $10 to make. The theme this month is “Winter Blues and Whites.” Be sure to click the links at the end of this post to see what they’ve created. Don’t miss out!
CLICK THE LINKS BELOW TO SEE MORE WINTER IDEAS!
The Apple Street Cottage – Hot Cocoa for Winter
Patina & Paint – Winter Snowflakes
French Ethereal – How to Decorate with Wintertime Blues and Whites
Sharing my free winter printable at the following fabulous blogs!